- Property Type: Viticulture
- Land Area Ha: 5.0030
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 13km Amberley, Rural Delivery (Yes), Schooling Primary: Waipara, Schooling Secondary: Rangiora/Culverden, Bus Secondary (Yes)
- Roof: Colour Steel
- Tenure: Freehold: 5.0030ha
- Approx year built: 2002
- House style: Contemporary
- Construction: Render and Block
- Joinery: Timber
- House Details: Lounge Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Ensuite and Water heating
- House Comments: Oasis Septic Tank, last serviced 2017. Insulation - Ceiling, Walls, Floor. Underfloor, solar & electric heating
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Dishwasher
- Aspect: Open - East
- Land contour: Flat (ha: 5)
- Soil Types: Glenmark
- Water supply: Domestic well + 1 unit/day, Domestic Water Source: Tank Capacity 20,000
- Irrigation: Waipara Springs dam
- Land Usage: 4ha Vineyard - Pinot Noir, Merlot, Gewurztraminer
- Comments: Wind machine
About this listing
Location, privacy, a modern well-appointed 4 bedroom home and outdoor lifestyle, plus revenue from grapes, wine and olives.
The superior, architecturally designed and well thought out home is spacious, warm and inviting. It lies to the north and is shaped in a "V", which results in maximum sun capture.
The open plan kitchen/dining area, and separate living room, both open to a front courtyard, incorporating an in ground swimming pool, facilitating an easy indoor/outdoor flow. The bedrooms are all double, the master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe. There is a built-in double garage with internal access, along with a small office. An impressive walk-in wine cellar completes the scene.
Other buildings include a micro winery facility with an ablution area, a detached sleep-out, and 3 bay implement shed.
The 5 hectare property has 3.65 hectares of planted vineyard in three varieties, plus 160 Olive trees (3 varieties) planted on the SE boundary.
There are some management options around the vineyard and wine options.
The property is within walking distance of primary school, secondary schooling in Hawarden or Rangiora with a school bus service. The centres of Amberley (10 minutes), Rangiora (25 minutes), and Christchurch 50 minutes, are easily accessed.
A complete, self contained, fully operating, attractive and productive lifestyle property.
For Sale. Price on Application.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.