- Property Type: Grazing, Forestry
- Land Area Ha: 19.7900
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Opotiki
- Roof: Iron
- Approx year built: 2000
- House style: Shed
- Construction: Board + Batten
- Joinery: Timber
- House Details: Insulation and Water heating
- Chattels remaining: Gas cook top Wood burner
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Standard - Excellent
- Water supply: Bore
- Land Usage: Grazing
About this listing
It has the size to continue an agricultural income which includes approx. 20 grazing paddocks and also some horticulture potential on the flats near the road.
The balance is mature native bush and also includes two blocks of pine trees. A basic two bedroom dwelling complete with outbuildings and an elevated area nearby that could make a magic new house site with outstanding views in every direction. Complete with its own bore for water supply, stock yards and excellent fencing throughout this property has so much to offer and is an opportunity not to be missed by any discerning purchaser.