- Land Size: 614 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Pellet Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Separate Oven, Separate Cooktop, Rangehood, Bathroom Fan, Autogarage Door.
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
With a modernized kitchen, open plan living/dining and an interconnecting lounge that are well-sited for the sun, living in this home will be a pleasure.
Three double bedrooms are complemented by an upgraded bathroom, heat pump and pellet fire ensuring warmth and comfort all year round.
A large double free-standing garage is another bonus with extra off street parking and all sits on a lovely 614sqm section. All this within strolling distance to Avonhead school, and close to popular Schools such as Riccarton High, Villa Maria and St Thomas's College, along with a variety of shops and cafes.
Snap up this opportunity to purchase this delightful family home as our owners are committed to selling
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.