- Approx Floor Area: 200 sqm
- Land Size: 884 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1989
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Ceiling fans, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Blinds (roller, roman and venetians), Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Bathroom heaters x 2, Heated towel rails x 2, Nite store heater, DVS system, Masport logfire, Alarm system, Smoke alarms, Ceiling fan, Wall heater bedroom 2, Garage door remotes x 2, Garden sheds x 2 (3 x 2m), Glasshouse
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Private
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The home has three huge double bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living, a lounge, separate laundry with plenty of good storage spaces. The master bedroom has a large triple wardrobe and an ensuite and the other two bedrooms are extra-large with double wardrobes. The main bathroom has a bath, separate shower, vanity and there is a separate toilet.
Designed and built to maximise the all-day sun, extra heating is by way of a four-year-old Masport log burner and a DVS system.
The garage/workshop is drive through to the rear of the section where there is a woodshed, two 3m x 2m garden sheds and a glasshouse. Fully fenced and child and pet friendly this will make a great family home.
Our owners have enjoyed around three years in this home and will miss the open plan living area which has great indoor/outdoor flow to the partially sheltered patio area.
Just move in and enjoy as all the hard work has been done for you.
Deadline Sale brought forward: All offers presented 4.00pm Monday 8th July 2019 (unless sold prior).
Don't hesitate, call now for a private viewing or visit the open home.
Please be aware that this information has been supplied by the vendor and/or sourced from: Property Guru, Property Smarts, Land Information NZ, Local Councils, ECAN, CERA and other organisations. Harcourts Four Seasons Realty 2017 Ltd is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.