- Land Size: 550 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Heat/Fan/Light, Heatpump
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Open plan, Upright stove and Finished in Stainless steel, Laminate and Other (Painted)
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Our owner has other plans in place so want this one sold. There are tenants in place that would love to stay. Currently rented at $295per week.
Tucked away and private sitting on 550m2 section with lots of off-street parking and a single car garage.
This freehold property features separate kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, with good indoor-outdoor flow and a nice small decking area from the living space. The bathroom has had a little work done and there is room for you to add value to.
In a great location within minutes walking distance to the ever-popular Sugar Bowl Café, a short drive to the Hamilton CBD and in zone for Maeroa Intermediate and Forest Lake School.
You do not want to miss this opportunity to get into the property ladder so call Ray or Shaun today they have all the information and can organise your own private viewing!