- Property Type: Rural Land
- Land area: Area in Grass: Approximately 15ha
- Land Area Ha: 15.8299
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Kaikoura, Location / District: Clarence
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold: Freehold
- Construction: Ply & Batton
- Joinery: Aluminium
- House Details: Lounge Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Ensuite, Heating / Cooling and Insulation
- House Comments: Cut off 16 August 2019 @ 4pm All viewings through William please - no lockbox EQC claim has been made and completed but there is no record with us of the scope of repairs: "As Is, Where Is"
- Aspect: North Facing
- Outdoor living: BBQ
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Mixture convention wire + Post + Deer
- Land contour: Flat (ha: 15.82)
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 3
- Irrigation: Consent lapsed
- Effluent Disposal: Septic
- Fertiliser: As required
- Access & tracks: 4WD access to property
- Land Usage: Grazing
- Present Stock: Nil
- Sheds: Main Shedding: Small Woodshed, 1 Stand & Sheep yards., Other Shedding: Pumpshed, houses generator for power.
- Comments: CV is combined
About this listing
15.829ha on three separate titles: 294479 - 7.8275 hectares; 294478 - 4.0015 hectares; 294477 - 4.0009 hectares. Three bay pole shed, 4m high, coloursteel implement shed by house and utility shed with concrete floor, one stand shearing shed, sheep yards and drafting race. Deer and conventional fencing. 135m², three double bedrooms, two bathroom home with views over the Clarence River. Wrap around verandah, open plan living, aluminum joinery, double glazed. Man-made reservoir, infrastructure in place to reticulate to the house and house paddock area, bore drilled in 2016. Landline and power are to the boundary, Vodafone coverage on property. Plus GST (if any).
EQC claim has been made and completed but there is no record with us of the scope of repairs: "As Is - Where Is".