- Land Size: 683 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, Heatpump, Auto Garage Door 1x remote, Rangehood, Alarm System.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar and Gas bottled
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The house is renovated to a high standard, with four double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms with underfloor tile heating including an ensuite off the master. The modern kitchen is complemented by an open-plan living/dining space; this combined with a separate TV room provides the perfect space for a family. With all windows double glazed and insulation throughout this will also be a fantastic home during the winter.
The location for this property is desirable, a safe family friendly area, zoned for sought-after schools including Thorrington Primary and Cashmere High School.
Quality homes in this popular area are hard to come by, call today for more information.
* To download the Information Pack , copy and paste the URL into your web browser http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/MVE6392
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from REINZ/Property Smarts/Land Information New Zealand/ The relevant local authority/Cera and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.