- Land Size: 620 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: 1 x Aluminium, Partial Double Glazed minus 4 windows, Timber
- Insulation: Partial Walls & Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Other (Laminate) and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions, Rewired
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Roman Blind, Drapes, Builtin Oven, Gas Cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heatlamps, White Bookshelves, 2 x TV Brackets, Laundry Tub, Washing Machine, Clothesline, Playhouse
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: South, West
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fridge/Freezer
About this listing
Warm, comfortable and thoroughly inviting, this lovely home features three bedrooms, master with walk-in robe, large family bathroom and a new modern kitchen with walk-in pantry. Designed to embrace the northern aspect, all the bedrooms and dining/living areas attract plenty of sun and natural light. There's no lack of storage in this home, my owner's decision to build a loft storage in the roof space has been without regret.
Not one, but two set of French doors to enjoy the indoor/outdoor living we all love. The kitchen/dining French doors lead onto to the deck to enjoy your morning brekkie, the French doors off the formal separate lounge take you out to the easterly sheltered patio where you can enjoy a full fenced private TC2 section which provides plenty of room for the kids (and the pets!) to run about. With a double garage, which houses the laundry, and off-street parking complete the appeal. Of course, the location is simply superb, quality amenities, Cashmere Hills at your doorstep and convenient public transport routes ensuring everything you need is within easy reach.
My owners will leave this charming home armed with many happy memories, but their time is up, and they are determined to achieve a result sooner rather than later. With interest bound to come from a wide range of prospective purchasers your immediate attention is required - this will be sold on or before auction day.
Contact me today for more details.
Auction Wednesday 23rd October, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).