- Property Type: House
- Roof: Metal Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Stove, Blinds, drapes, light fittings, fixed floor coverings, 1 x bathroom heater, separate oven, rangehood, heatpump, woodfire
- Kitchen: Open plan, Separate oven and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Open plan, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (studio with power)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
A real must-see for investors, families and first home buyers, this well-presented 1920s weatherboard had new carpets and a fresh coat of paint inside in 2015. On the market on an 'As Is, Where Is' basis (deemed a repair) , an amazing opportunity awaits.
Inside, the spaces are generous with three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, a bathroom with a laundry, plus an open plan kitchen/dining area and a separate lounge with doors outside. Gorgeous timber floors and detailing add to the property's uniqueness and for warmth there's a heatpump and closed woodfire (2011).
Outside and facing north west, the private, tidy gardens are expansive and beautifully sunny. Two patios provide plenty of spots to entertain friends and family; the double garage with a work room attached is great for storage and tinkering; the separate studio with power is the perfect home office, artist's studio or teenage hang-out. Completing the appeal are two off-street parking spaces.
Located within walking distance to the local shops and just 1km from the larger amenities at The Palms, this property is also zoned for great schools Shirley Primary, Shirley Boys High & Avonside Girls, enhancing the investment appeal of this property.
Offering so much sun and so much space in a superb location, this is certainly a 'blink and you'll miss it' opportunity. Don't delay!