- Land Size: 677 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow, Other (Single Level)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Spa, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
After making memories to last a lifetime, Jayne and Kevin and their growing gaggle of kids need to move on opening the opportunity for the next lucky family to enjoy their lovely family home.
A socialite by nature who loved hosting, Jayne particularly loved the high quality kitchen and dining areas set between choices of decking for outdoor living, while Kevin loved gathering with friends to watch the big game in the separate lounge.
When the guests had gone Jayne and Kevin looked forward to retiring to the master bedroom retreat with ensuite and their own private deck, where they could catch up at the day's end.
Their kids loved having huge wardrobe space to stash the toys in each of their three double bedrooms, while the fenced yard was a great place to cut loose and play with friends on a cul-de-sac section where all the neighbours knew each other.
Low maintenance brick and tile kept the weekends free so the family could swim at the nearby beaches or head up to Botany TC to catch a movie.
When Monday rolled around Jayne had no hassle getting the kids off to a range of schools in the area and Kevin loved the proximity to Half Moon Bay Marina for a hassle-free commute to downtown Auckland.
Jayne and Kevin would love to invite you around to the open home so you can see for yourself how their delightful home will also fit your family to a tee.