- Property Type: Unit
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Triple Garaging
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (Gas Fire)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Heatpump, Gas Fire, Bathroom Heater, Barbecue
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Granny flat: Separate
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This lovely property has charm and character to offer to a new owner. It is not a run of the mill home, with the main dwelling offering two double bedrooms, good living spaces for you and your family to enjoy plus the benefit of a separate quaint one-bedroom cottage which was the original dwelling for the site.
The perfect location to perhaps downsize from a larger home on the hill or to be your first home in this highly desirable suburb.
The luxury of having three garages, easy drive on access plus good off-street parking are all a rarity to be found on the hill, let alone at an entry level in Cashmere.
Zoned for Cashmere Primary & High your education needs are met as well. Only minutes away from the local cafes and all the amenities the Port Hills offer.
Don't delay - this home may well sell before auction day!
AUCTION: Thursday 14th November 2019 from 12:00pm Harcourts Grenadier 98 Moorhouse Avenue (Unless Sold Prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.