- Approx Floor Area: 170 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Pressed Metal Tiles
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1988
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump, Other (Gas Heater in Lounge)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Gas Hobb, Electric Wall Oven, Insinkerator, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Flued Gas Heating, Heated Towel Rails x2, Extractor Fans Bathroom x2, Rangehood, Fan Heaters in Bathrooms x2, Panel Heater in Master Bedroom, Glass House, Auto Garage Door Remotes x1, Garden Shed, DVS System
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, City, Water
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Whether it's the sparkle of Wellington harbour, or the peaceful green of the local hills, you will love living and entertaining here.
Situated down a private drive way, this very smart, light filled, fully double glazed townhouse spreads out over three levels, creating a spacious and functional interior, with a seamless connection to the outdoors.
If you are looking for apartment style living in Khandallah?...This is it!
Throw away the lawn mower ... it won't be needed here, you will be free to embrace your leisure time.
The bus is within a 4 minute walk, Khandallah Village a 9min walk and for the energetic, the city is not as far as you think.
My vendors have loved living here; their instructions are clear - we have bought our next property and want this SOLD. Here is your opportunity to own this stunning home, make this yours on auction day.