- Land Size: 549 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Oven, dishwasher, rangehood, waste disposal, heated towel rail, heatpump, Roman blinds, alarm, portable unit
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Upright stove, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Consent for bathroom) and Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Posh shed), Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Other (Posh shed)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area connects seamlessly to the fully fenced back yard which includes a large entertainers' deck, a well-manicured flat lawn and beautifully landscaped grounds bathed in all day sun.
Offering three double bedrooms all with wardrobes and the sleepout providing options for an additional fourth bedroom, which has building consent for a second bathroom. There is loads of storage and a well-constructed portable unit which is currently being used as a separate TV/play room for the kids. This home offers tremendous flexibility, work from home, room for the nanny, au pair, or for extended family; it's your choice. There is also considerable opportunity to extend and add value to this property with the Architect's plans already drawn up and the resource consent approved for the extension.
The property is just a short stroll to Eden Park, Morningside train station,the vibrant Morningside Precint & all the cafes and bars of Kingsland - the location here is superb! It's also handy to St Luke's Mall and easy access to the city & airport.
Zoned for Mt Albert Grammar, Edendale & Mt Albert School, Kowhai Intermediate, Balmoral Intermediate and Auckland Girls Grammar.
The vendors are motivated, and you can even move in before Christmas! Get along and snap this property up, it won't last!
Open Homes: Saturday & Sunday 11.00 - 11.30am
For more property information visit www.abbeyandrichard.co.nz
Agents: Bring your Buyers, conjunctional's welcome.