- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Property Type: Apartment
- Roof: Longrun and Iron
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1999
- Property condition: Renovated
- House style: Executive, Other style: Sound proof glass
- Unit style: Penthouse
- Garaging / carparking: Underground
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Polished and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Phone extensions, Rewired
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Heatpump, Separate oven, Separate Induction cooktop, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Washing machine & dryer combo, Fridge/freezer.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Built-in-robe) and Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Landing)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Views: City
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Body corp fee $: 4255.46
About this listing
Ushering in bundles of natural light thanks to its north-west facing positioning and floor-to-ceiling windows, this immaculate fourth floor apartment boasts two generous double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes with the master enjoying access to a private balcony. Because the bedrooms are similar in size, this property is a great option for professional couples/solo occupiers and investors, while the high ceilings, exposed block work and timber flooring of the open plan kitchen/dining/living area enhance the loft-like feel of this fantastic property. Another balcony off the living area provides an A-class spot to soak up the views with a Friday night drink, while the kitchen and bathroom are both modern and well-appointed. Completing the appeal is a laundry in the hallway for ease and a heatpump and double glazing with UV resistance to keep you comfortable all year round.
Outside, the secure communal gardens are private and well-presented. There's also an underground carport for your car, while extra storage, and lock up & dryers in the common area complete the appeal.
Surrounded by a wide selection of cafes, bars and restaurant, this apartment is located just a short walk to the CBD, making for an effortless commute for city workers, while Hagley Park is just as easily accessible - a truly incredible investment for now and the future.
As stylish and convenient as they come, this unbeatable inner-city pad is an urbanite's dream. To see it for yourself, give us a call and book your viewing.